Sunday, March 19, 2023

Sonnet1's Published Poetry Compilations

Greetings Programs!  Also, any Users who might be reading this, greetings to you as well.  This is Sonnet1's User Edward writing.  If none of this is really making sense, you should probably stop reading this right now and go watch TRON.  The original I mean.  Legacy and the cartoon are optional.


Anyway, it just occurred to me that I hadn't posted on here in about 4 years!  In 2021, Sonnet1 became the first computer program to publish his own poetry anthology!  Or compilation... it's a book of a bunch of his sonnets.


You can find it here:



Anyway, I hope you enjoy it!  The paperback is worth it, but the Kindle version is available there as well.


Also, stay tuned, I'll be posting again here soon about Sonnet1's second poetry compilation, which is coming soon....


end of line.

No comments:

Post a Comment